- Mutual Funds pool in money from many investors like you to buy stocks, bonds, short-term money market instruments, and more.
- It is a relatively inexpensive and practical way for an investor to get a professional manager to manage investments.
- Lower Risks: Mutual funds invest in a number of companies across a broad range of industries and sectors. You thereby reduce your risks by not putting all your eggs in one basket. This diversification is achieved with far less money than by doing it on your own.
- Returns: Mutual funds have the potential to provide a higher return, over medium to long term, as they invest in a diversified basket of selected securities.
- Affordable and Easy Access: Mutual Funds give you the ability to participate in investments that may otherwise be available only to larger investors.
- Daily Liquidity: You can withdraw money any time by a simple redemption request.
- Tax efficiency: The government offers many tax incentives for investing in mutual funds. These inculcate the habit of saving, and provide an impetus to the capital market.
- Transparency: You are provided with regular and detailed information about your investments.
- Regulation: The mutual fund industry in India is strongly regulated, thus ensuring the protection of your interests.
- Cut through the Clutter: There are thousands of mutual fund schemes. We recommend those appropriate to your goals.
- Completely Online: Through our partner affiliations we offer you a seamless and IT-enabled service that you can access directly.
- Paperless: The investment process is totally paperless and digital.
- Premium: This option is IT-enabled to put together a comprehensive and fully-diversified investment portfolio.
- One-stop Personalized Solution: with world-class management of funds, and systematic rebalancing of your portfolio online.
- Birds Eye-view: On the specific mutual fund scheme, as well as on the allocation of your assets.
- Regular Monitoring: We monitor the performance of your investments regularly to ensure your objectives are met.